Tustin Systems provides a 14-day Money Back Guarantee (which does not include shipping and handling fees) and a one-year parts and labor limited warranty for new computer systems purchased from our website. Systems purchased through other websites or resellers carry a 7-day Money Back Guarantee and one-year limited warranty with proof of purchase. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
One-Year Limited Warranty on Tustin Systems Desktop Computer Systems
Tustin Systems warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year included with the purchase from the original invoice date. During this period, Tustin Systems will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Tustin Systems' discretion, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by Tustin Systems become the property of Tustin Systems. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Tustin Systems makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description for this computer other than as set forth below. Tustin Systems makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, for any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Tustin Systems is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage that may result from the use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall Tustin Systems be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage exceeding the computer's original purchase price.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed by Tustin Systems and is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (The USA includes the US, 48 States, Alaska, and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only regular use of the computer. Tustin Systems shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse (extreme overclocking, bios tampering, spills, or user installed upgrades), neglect, improper shipping; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning, or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Tustin Systems representative.
- If your computer is returned to Tustin Systems for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
- To receive warranty service, you must retain your bill of sale, receipt, or other proof of purchase.
- The serial numbers of the computer (and included components) must match our records and be un-altered and clearly identifiable.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Tustin Systems accept no responsibility for any software programs, data, or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Tustin Systems.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Tustin Systems software vendors’ terms and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third-party software or virus-related problems.
- Tustin Systems makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding third-party (non-Tustin Systems) software.
- The 14-day money-back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise, and shipping & handling fees.
30-Day Limited Warranty on Tustin Systems Refurbished Desktop Computer System
Systems listed as refurbished, used, or otherwise "not new" carry 30-day parts and labor warranty.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Tustin Systems or Authorized Service Centers only. Any shipping costs after 14 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair are the customer's responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package, a letter detailing the problems, and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without an RMA number written on the outside of the box. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the computer must be repaired, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions given by Tustin Systems technical support staff to ship your computer. Tustin Systems will not accept any shipments without an RMA number.
2. Pack the computer in its original or well-protected box as outlined in the Packing Instructions below. If your system contains a large graphics card or air cooler, you must supply padding inside the computer case to protect these components from shifting damage during transit or remove them and ship them separately. Tustin Systems will not be responsible for shipping damage, loss, or any product not purchased directly from Tustin Systems. It is essential that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. Tustin Systems will not pay for return shipping costs outside the continental U.S.A., including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Tustin Systems Service Center
201 B West Butler Rd Suite 342 Mauldin, SC 29662
4. Upon receiving the computer, Tustin Systems will repair or replace your computer (at Tustin Systems’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within two weeks(depending on parts availability).
5. Pre-exchange (Parts only, Advanced RMA): You must provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Your credit card will be charged for the current price of part(s) and then credited in full when the defective parts are returned. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Tustin Systems within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card.
6. You will be responsible for shipping charges to Tustin Systems. If no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return shipping costs and a $100 labor fee. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you. Refer to the Product Return Agreement at the end of this manual.
Tustin Systems advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials. If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event the package never arrives at Tustin Systems. We recommend UPS, FedEx, or any other shipping company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR RMA NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. ALSO, TAPE A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD INCLUDE:
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, RMA NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER, AND DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM(S)
· The shipping box should be rated to handle a weight of 40~50 lbs.
· There should be a minimum of 3” space on all six sides of the computer.
· The 3” space shall be fitted with BLOCK FOAM material. Make sure the material will absorb an impact if dropped.
· We do not recommend foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets, etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and make contact with the sides of the box.
· Use heavy-duty 3” packing tape rated at 60 lbs. To seal the package. Do not use masking tape - the driver will not accept the package.
· Tustin Systems is not liable or responsible for freight damage when you ship your product for repair or credit. It is recommended that you insure the package. If your product is received freight damaged, you may be able to file a claim with your shipper.
· If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct Tustin Systems to repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computers left beyond 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. However, in no event will storage of your computer exceed one year. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded at Tustin Systems’s sole discretion.
ALL DAMAGE WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER
Individual parts must be handled similarly:
· The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage. Use an anti-static bag for memory and peripherals.
· Hard drives, Floppy drives, CD-ROMS, and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
· You will be notified if any package is received damaged. You will then be advised to file a claim with the shipping company.
If you have any questions regarding this limited warranty, please E-mail us at: support@TustinSystems.com.
Tustin Systems reserves the right to change this limited warranty without further notice.